Seeking an ambitious person who is energetic with 5-star communication skills. Someone who is friendly, self-confident, loves interacting with people, is a multi-tasker and has a Whatever-it-Takes attitude.
Responsible for working with the service department to accurately document customer requests, communicate effectively and exceed customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer customer phone calls and make outgoing customer calls.
- Create work orders in Business Management System (BMS)Print and map work orders.
- Create valet/extra valet and any other documents required by service departmentUpdate customer information, add equipment to BMS, files and map card.
- Update, print, and map work orders as well as prepare daily work folders.
- Create map cards and files for new customers.
- File customer documents in hard copy filesMail merge letters and labels for customer correspondence. Organize daily folders for service technicians.
- Check BMS to make sure service technicians are correctly assigned to work orders as per service schedule.
- Email/Call customers to follow up on outstanding agreements.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Create summary sheets for valet routes
- Contact customers to up sell seasonal services
- Archive aged documents in hard copy files
- Download pictures from each technicians camera into appropriate files
- Track seasonal servicesCommunicate effectively with other departments to maximize efficiency
- Bachelors degree and 5 years in a fast paced customer service role
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook
- Attention to detailAbility to multitask
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Team player
- Ability to work as a team and accept direction
- Ability to anticipate challenges and suggest solutions
- Ability to interact effectively with
- Administrative, Service and Retail Staff
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.